Thursday, December 30, 2010

Because of you...

Throughout this journey, I have asked myself how this happened to my family and why? I have wondered many times how I was going to make it through the day without Cayden. I have looked at the pictures and relived the moments, desperate to rewind time. I have been determined that no matter what, I won't forget his every detail I studied for hours.

I knew the day that I found out Cayden had anencephaly, that I would never be the same. The moment I first saw him, the last kiss I placed upon him, and the moment he was taken from me, have changed me forever. I have learned so many things along the way, that only Cayden has showed me.

Cayden's life had so much purpose. He has taught me....
to live in the moment,
to have a little more patience,
to love a little stronger,
to try a little harder....

because of Cayden, I am...
a stronger woman,
a more loving wife,
a better Mother.

because of Cayden...
I know pain,
I know joy,
I know sorrow,
I know love.

I also have met some amazing woman that I would not have met if it weren't for Cayden. I have learned the hard way that everyday is not promised to us. Cayden gave me so much during the short time we had him. I long for the day we will meet again....

I Love you Cayden...

No comments:

Post a Comment