Sunday, May 1, 2011

International Babylost Mother's Day








Today was International Babylost Mother's Day.




I wanted to let all the Moms know that I thought of you all today and said a little prayer.
It is such a beautiful day, but such a sad day too.
I wish we didn't have to have a day like this, but we do, so therefore I am am thankful that today was a special Mother's Day for mothers like myself who have lost one of our precious children.
Carley Dudley from Names in the Sand created this special day and I think she is such an amazing woman and mom for all that she does in memory of her son she lost and for all she does for all of us too.


I hope through the tears and sorrow, all of the moms were able to find a little bit of sunshine in their day today, because you all deserved it!


Thank you for being part of my life and sharing part of you with me.


I love you Cayden Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment