Sunday, April 24, 2011

Blessed

My family and I just got back home late this afternoon from a long, much needed, camping trip. We don't take vacations very often, instead we go camping and it is our special family time together. I longed to have Cayden with us, but know that is not possible.



He is always in my thoughts throughout everyday.



Every family memory we make is one more moment without him in it.



Last Easter, it had only been 2 months since we lost Cayden, it amazes me that it has now been a year and almost 3 months.



Tonight, as we sat down to eat our 2nd Easter dinner without Cayden, my heart was feeling heavy. I try to remind myself that everyday without him is one more day closer to him.



As sad and heartbroken as I am without Cayden here, he was such a blessing and I have so much to be thankful for today.






2 comments: