Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello, sorry for the delay in writing. I am still struggling to find the words to say when I talk about what has happened. We are all doing good- holding up as much as possible. The presence of my 3 beautiful children have given me strength to put one foot in front of the other everyday. Anthony and Lexy are going to school and having some much needed fun playing soccer. Carter is doing well also. He is such a good baby! He has finally started gaining weight now. We all love to cuddle him so much! He has been a big part of our strength through all of this! We all miss Cayden so dearly, but we are so grateful for the 3 days we were given to get to know him and show him how much we loved him. I believe that we were given Cayden for a reason- he has taught us so much. Our lives are forever changed! The 3 days we were given with him are irreplaceable and will never be forgotten!
Thank you to all for your thoughts, prayers, and support!!!

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy, I think blogging is a wonderful way for you to talk about your feelings. I know our situations are completely different, but everything you're feeling or asking, I'm pretty sure I've felt and asked also. I think it's great that you are going to counseling. I know we don't know each other well, but please know that I'm always here if you need to talk!

    ReplyDelete