Monday, April 26, 2010

Walking for Cayden

Hi, I want to apologize for allowing such a long time to pass without writing. Things have been quite hectic around here as we are preparing for the big move! We recently went to the Cape looking for a home and now we are headed to Maryland for a week for Ryan's work. Only seven weeks left until we start on our next journey in life. With all that said, I have started a team with March of Dimes in honor of Cayden. It is something that I feel I need to do so that other families don't have to go through what we went through! I am in the process of having t-shirts made with his picture on them. Ryan and I can't wait until we can wear the t-shirts with our precious baby's picture on it. Ryan was saying tonight, "oh we'll have to buy the sweatshirts, hats, bags, we are buying it all." I am looking forward to the big event at Cape Cod Canal on June 27th. I love anything that has to do with keeping Cayden's memory alive! Now, the next hardest thing is going to be leaving my home where my baby came home to, where he lay in my arms and where he left us to be in a better place. It is going to kill me, but he's coming with us everywhere we go, so I have faith that I will be ok! I love you Cayden Ryan. You are the last thing I think of as I lay my head on pillow every night wishing you were in my arms!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you must miss Cayden tremendously. You are right, no matter where you go, Cayden will always be with you in your heart.
    How wonderful of you to start a March for Babies team in his honor. Thank you all so much for your support of the mission of the March of Dimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy ,you are the most amazing person I have ever met! Im am so lucky to call you my sister! You are so strong. We all love you so much,what you write is so great! You have such great strength. There isnt a day that goes by when I dont think of my special handsome nephew,he touched so many hearts in the little time he was with us!!! NEVER FOGOTTEN! I cant wait to walk with you,in the Cape.. wouldnt miss it for the world. I cant wait to have you all near us. Iam so happy! We love you all.. RIP my sweet Angel!!!!!! Your Aunt Jenny loves you more than anything,you are in my heart forever...

    ReplyDelete